CUSTOM MADE YARN – LOGISTICS
Are you really in need of a lot of weaving or knitting yarn? Then, we will be more than happy to deliver it to you quickly and efficiently from one of our warehouses in Poland, the Czech Republic, Italy, or Romania. Our secret is a modern high storage system combined with professional IT tools.
Our warehouses have exactly what you are likely to need, as we know the needs of the market. If we cannot give it to you right away, we will import the perfect technical and textile yarn for you, even from the far corner of the world. 20 per cent of our yarns are sourced to order, the remaining 80 per cent of orders are covered by our well-planned stocks. We are also a yarn wholesaler – check out our full offer!